Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Unbelievable!!!

  This morning I woke up with a very light heart!!  Yesterday was just SO amazing.  When I could finally get away to the computer, I had an email from Toni telling me -- "the rest of the story!"
  I'll copy off her update on our yahoo group.  It's incredible--

There's one more who got their adoption finalized yesterday, Monday, July 11!!! And the court date was appointed Friday, July 8 at 4:45 pm, scheduled for yesterday, 11:00 am. Now, talk about stress! I had  only 2 hours 45  minutes business time to react. The only option was to send my mom for the court hearing (she's an official attorney's assistant), as I was on my pick up trip back from a town with another family in North Central BG. The judge couldn't accept the representation of my mom who's not a real attorney and so conference called my cell to re-schdedule the hearing for 4 pm the same day (yesterday). So, I was back to Sofia at about 1:30 pm, filed the passport of the other family by about 2:30 pm, had a glass of cold water till about 3:30 pm, ran to the court and was there at 4 pm, judge came at 4:25 pm, by 4:45 adoption was granted, I was dictating info to my mom from the case documents in order to be able to write the court decree today, got locked in the court almost, three minutes before they locked threw the case at the secretary's, ran to the gates, got into the car, came home.... and.. crashed LOL! That's what God can do - figure it out and work it out up to the 59th second of the minute, up to the 59th minute in the hour and up to the 23rd hour in the day....


She's right--  That's what God can do!!

Psalm 40:5
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count.

No comments:

Post a Comment