Saturday, April 23, 2011

We're Home!

  We got back to Alabama yesterday evening in time for supper.  The kids were glad to see us, and we were glad to be home.  Justin had been sick off and on with a stomach virus/fever the entire week.  He's such a tough guy, though, and I hadn't been too worried about him.  However, Leslie came down with it on Wednesday night.  Her older sisters and my mom had been doing a good job of taking care of her and Justin, but when we Skyped with them Thursday night after arriving back in Sofia, I saw her wiping away sweet little tears, and I knew she needed her mommy!
  We slept really well last night, and are getting back to normal.

  I'll post on a couple of pictures of when we were saying good-bye.  I'm very thankful for the fact that we should be able to keep in touch with Teddy through his English teacher.  She doesn't have an email address, but the orphanage director said that I could email her, and she would pass it on to Albena (the teacher) to translate for Teddy. 
So I really have to hug him?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy! It's so beautiful to read about Teddy and the love God has given you for him.

    ReplyDelete